Online Student Training and Tracking Tool
Our Online Student Training Tool is a user-friendly, web-based application customised to your specifications. Use Integrated SMS anytime, from any location. All you need is a Mobile Device or Desktop computer and access to the internet. The Integrated SMS is perfect for any size Training Organisation and supports traineeship management with enhanced functionality.
This is the core component to the application. The system runs on an SQL Server and runs in any supported web browser. Here are the core components that administrators will have access to:
- Student Passwords We keep an active record of Students passwords to reset and for reminders.
- Course Manage and maintain multiple courses per student. These are broken down to the element level.
- Levels Manage Student Levels (Customizable for each institute)
- Groups Keep track and report on student groups. Also has the provision to trace students out of Block.
- Notes Keep an active list of student notes that are accessible throughout all the applications.
- Reporting A complete pack of progress, attendance, Block etc reports customized for different employers and institutions.
- Results Record student results down to an Element level. This includes but is not limited to result start and finish dates, RPL reporting and Credit Transfers.
- Training Plan Students training plans are broken down into levels, proposed start and finish dates and also has auto resulting on required competencies.
- Generic Training Plans Users are able to generate their own generic training plans to suit particular streams and employer’s requirements.
- Attendance Students that attend the institute are recorded and broken down into up to 5 sessions. Daily notes can be recorded which are linked to the employer’s resources for review.
- RPL notes and information is stored inside the students profile
- Document Management A document management system designed to keep track of all student correspondence, training plans etc and is automatically populated with reports when they are generated.
- Record Cards A facility to automatically create customized record cards for students based on their current progress and competencies from their training plans.
- Mentors Each student can be allocated a mentor (Teacher) that can run reports and manage their students.
Manage Student Enrolments
Complete Document Management
Manages the entire enrolment process from forms to processing, emails and letters, student ID and more.
- Complete Enrolment Forms
- Sign up Students on-site
- Enrolment Fees
- Employer Contracts
- Digital Signature
- Tick Sheet with core competencies/streams and electives
- Avoid duplication
Manage and Track Student Results with ease using our integrated Student management system. Add notes, generate reports and more.
Training Plan Management: Lead the entire training plan creation process
- Allows generic training plan usage
- Allows changing the competency levels
- Training plan validation
- Package rules
- Automatically generate reports in a PDF format
- Email updates and reports
- Save the document online automatically or locally in user’s computer
- Report straight to employers from the system
- Send attendance and progress reports directly to an employer from our system
Responsive design, optimised for viewing on any device, mobile, phone, tablet and more so you can have the same great experience you get with a desktop computer from the convenience of your phone.
Moving to our system can be a breeze with our bulk import tools. the iSMS system supports the bulk importation of Delta and SMS (Banner, QLS, TEAMS) data meaning minimal effort to switch to our advanced system.
Our online system utilises SSL encryption for our online services meaning your data is secure. Along with the SSL we also use up to date security practices to ensure the safety of our users.
The iSMS application has direct links into systems such as Banner and QLS which retrieves read only access to the following information. (Write access is available to be designed if required)
We are keen on having all the information in one place so there is no doubling up where possible. There has been audit tools created to identify if student results are entered directly into your internal SMS that have not passed through the ISMS to make sure both systems are up to date.
Once results are completed in the online learning portal, signed off onsite or manually put into the ISMS an upload file processes directly into you internal SMS application. These are designed specifically to meet your SMS requirements.
Moodle Result Automatic Extracting System
Many systems have been designed to run side by side with Moodle. A manual process is required to transfer the information from Moodle into a Student Management System (SMS) via reporting or manually logging into each system and synchronising the results.
We have designed our system that integrates with your Moodle using an extraction script to automatically transfer the results from the online learning platform into your SMS.
What this means is you can...
Automatically log into Moodle
Easily find the courses which need to be extracted
Automatically find out the elements (quizzes, test and assignments) for all these courses
Automatically download the result .CSV files for all these courses
Automatically generate SQL queries to update the database
All these actions will be performed hourly or daily as you require without lifting a finger
On the Student Portal Side
The iSMS Student Portal (can be branded for your organization) is the student online portal into the ISMS application.
- System can be used on Desktop, Mobile, and Tablets.
- Accessible anywhere
- Easily Managed and Updated
Student Portal to the iSMS Online System
The Student Portal allows students to have access to the following features:
- Allow external access for students to access their registered Electronic Negotiated Training Plan.
- Allow students to review their educational progress
- Allow students to undertake training off campus
- Moodle active link goes directly into the selected Moodle competency
- No need to login twice (using SSO we bypass the student needing to log into 2 systems)